White hot chocolate is a delicious alternative to regular hot chocolate and tastes great made with nondairy ingredients, so it’s perfect for vegans and people looking to avoid dairy products.
- Horizon Organic 1 % Low Fat Milk
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Almondmilk Unsweetened, 64 fl oz
- OATLY Low Fat Oat Milk, 64 fl oz
- Choose one cup of your favorite beverage for a base.
- Choose the flavoring or flavorings of your choice. 1/4 to 1/3 cup regular or vegan chips or 1-2 tsp White Chocolate syrup to taste.
- Warm half of the liquid in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- As bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pan pour in the desired flavoring and whisk until the chips are melted or the syrup is incorporated.
- Add the rest of the liquid and stir.
- Cook until the mixture is to the desired temperature.
- Add desired toppings and serve with the treats of your choice. Need ideas? Check the notes below.
For additional ideas to make your white hot chocolate even more special, check out The best hot chocolate toppings, treats and recipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Horizon Organic 1 % Low Fat Milk, 8-Ounce Aseptic Cartons (Pack of 18)
365 Everyday Value, Organic Almondmilk Unsweetened, 64 fl oz
OATLY Low Fat Oat Milk, 64 fl oz
Torani White Chocolate Syrup
Ghirardelli Baking Chips, Classic White, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Dee Best Vegan White Chocolate Flavored Chips | Great for Baking | Non-dairy | 9oz (Pack of 3) Kosher
In addition to the scrumptious white hot chocolate recipe, check out our Hot Peanut Butter Drink recipe. It’s a wonderful recipe for everyone who loves peanut butter and peanut butter cups.